01. Origin Effects – Cali76 Compact Bass Compressor
02. Morley – M2 Wah
03. Electro Harmonix – Soul Food Distortion Fuzz Overdrive
-Lead Foot A/B/Y splitter to Digitech – Trio+ Band Creator + Looper
04. Chase Bliss Audio – Brothers Analog Gain Stage JFET Boost/Drive/Fuzz & IC Fuzz/Drive/Boost
05. DIY – Mad Mule Distortion Fuzz (Durham Electronics – Crazy Horse clone)
06. Electro Harmonix – Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Distortion Sustainer
07. DIY – Green Russian Big Muff Distortion Sustainer (Sovtek – “GREEN RUSSIAN” BIG MUFF π clone)
08. Mooer – Black Secret Vintage & Turbo Distortion (Pro Co “The RAT” Distortion clone)
09. Roger Mayer – Octavia Classic Octave fuzz
10. Dawner Prince – Boonar Multi-Head Drum Echo
11. MXR – M290 Phase 95 Dual Phaser
12. Dawner Prince – Viberator Stereo Uni-Vibe
Evolving from the award winning HT-5R and the limited edition HT-5TH, the HT-5210 adds a 2×10″ combo to the award-winning HT family. Equipped with Blackstar’s patented ISF control and studio quality digital reverb, the HT-5210 delivers outstanding valve tones at levels you can use in the bedroom, rehearsal room and even on stage.
The HT-5 is the ultimate studio and practice amp, packing all the great tone and innovative features of the award-winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, footswitchable valve amp format. The patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) circuit gives you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control network and takes you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in between. So now you can effectively design your own tone and finally find ‘the sound in your head’.
In making the HT-5 ideally suited to home and studio use, the aim was to develop a valve amp which sounded full and toneful even at the lowest volume level. With this in mind the Blackstar design team designed a brand new valve power amplifier topology. The HT-5 power amplifier is a low powered push-pull design which produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage but at a much lower volume. This is achieved by the use of a 12BH7 dual triode in push-pull configuration producing 5 Watts output, which is rich in valve harmonics and compression.
The HT-5 also has a fully specified stereo speaker emulated output which further enhances the studio credentials and allows any guitarist to get amazing valve tone straight to tape or disk, or through headphones. It also features the unique 4×12/1×12 voicing switch allowing you to change the tonal characteristics of the emulated signal between two emulated cabinet types.