01. Peterson Stomp Classic Strobe Tuner
02. Morley – M2 Wah
03. MXR M173 Classic 108 Fuzz
04. Resonant Electronics Field Effects Acceleron Fuzz
05. JDM Pedals Fuzz 292
06. Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter + M-Audio EXP
07. Keeley X Pedals Super Bass X compressor
08. Resonant Electronics Field Effects Graviton Boost
09. Caline CP-24 10-band EQ
10. ProCo ‘Vintage Rat’ distortion
11. Zvex Double Rock distortion/boost
12. Resonant Electronics Field Effects Manifold Drive
13. Electro Harmonix – Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Distortion Sustainer
14. Electro Harmonix – Soul Food Distortion Fuzz Overdrive
15. Electro Harmonix Neo Clone analog chorus
16. Electro Harmonix Neo Mistress flanger
17. MXR – M290 Phase 95 Dual Phaser
18. LovePedal Hermida EPH-3 Tape Sim Delay
19. Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
-Mosky – C8 Powerstation
The BOSS FV-50L is light and compact stereo foot volume of low input impedance, therefore can be effectively used for a low impedance unit such as a keyboard or an effect, or between Pre-Amp and Power-Amp through the Effects Send-Return on a Tube Amp or Combo.
(The high-impedance FV-50H is designed to be directly connected with a high impedance unit such as a guitar before the pre-amp or normal input.)
The Minimum Volume allows you to set the lowest volume at any level you like, thereby freely set the minimum effect of the pedal depending on the type of performance you are aiming at.
Also, it features the Tuner Out Jack for quick and easy tuning during live performance. Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage. Connectors: Input x 2, Output x 2, Tuner Out.